Hannah's Commercial

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Stint on Youtube

OK, so it was kind of fun thinking that if I got enough of my friends to "pity vote" for me, I might be able to win some credit towards "Liken" products by entering LIken Star 2 contest. (They really are amazing videos awesome for the whole family, check them out at: http://www.likenthebible.com/affiliates//idevaffiliate.php?id=133). So after hemming and hawing, I finally got the nerve on Friday night and the submission deadline was on Saturday. Tyler's Birthday party was that day so I couldn't do any videoing, so I made Kurt stand on the bed with our ancient digital camera at 11pm as I sang just loud enough to be heard by the camera and not by the other people in the TLF (military hotel). That was a blast...NOT. So it came out well enough or so I thought until I got blasted on YouTube by a 43 year-old computer junkie who has nothing better to do than sit around writing nasty things about people. Have to say that didn't do anything for the confidence level! Guess I will stick to acting and leave the singing to the professionals!

No comments:

Christmas 08