Hannah's Commercial

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Man Who Came Back is Out!

Ok all, the movie "The Man Who Came Back," is out on DVD. You can get it from Netflix or even the shoppette here in Japan! Keep in mind that it is rated R (not the scenes I was in) for some violence (it is a revenge western after all) and some nudity (not me, you wouldn't want to see that!). It really is a good movie. I thought it was really well-made and very emotionally charged. It is fun to see Eric Braedon doing something other than The Young and the Restless after so many years. I was in one major scene and was there throughout most of it. :) My Dad said he was surprised at how much screen time I actually got. Keep in mind this was the pre-Weight Watchers/Slimfast me! You can also see Sarah clapping in front of the crowd when the new Mayor takes over and as "Reese Paxton" rides into town with the body on his horse, you can see Sarah and Hannah in a long shot in the top right. Anyway, Glen Pitre is a really good director and I have enjoyed watching some of his other work, check it out. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on the movie! That is too cool.

Kenton and Haylee said...

Kenton and I are probably going to get it from Netflix! That's awesome and I can't wait to see you in it.

Christmas 08