Hannah's Commercial

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am an Aunt again, and again, and

So this has been the year for babies. My sister Amanda just had a beautiful little girl, Karyssa, to add to her other three beautiful children. A very exciting event for me was the birth of Reilly Evan Campbell to my baby brother Scott on February 28 (I even predicted the day he would come). I guess it was that my "bratty baby brother" is now all growed up. It is also really exciting for me to announce that my baby sister is pregnant! This is especially symbolic because it finally brings us all into the same phase of life and now they can not only see what I have been going through, but really understand! I am so psyched!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So what about you guys? Any babies in your future??? :)

Fife Family said...

OOOOHHHH NOOOO! Not that I don't love my kids and wouldn't love more, I am just way too old to go through my miserable pregancies, fourth c-section and another very busy, demanding child!

Christmas 08