Hannah's Commercial

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sarah's Cable TV Commercial

Obviously, Sarah got selected to be in this commercial for cable and internet service. Since they were looking for a woman to play Sarah's Mother, they asked me to audition too. It was my first audition and although I didn't make it, I made the "short list" which is down between me and another gal. I guess they thought she looked more like Sarah's Mother than I did! This is especially funny since you only get to see the back of her head! The shoot was really fun. It was an all-day affair, but we got to meet some interesting people. The guy who played the Doctor was from Africa. He is married to a Japanese woman and they are expecting their first baby. He came to Japan to be with his brother who left Africa a while ago. The guy who played Sarah's Dad is French, also married to a Japanese girl, and just had his first baby...he slept alot between shoots. The woman who was Sarah's Mother was Italian and looked a lot like my brother's wife Jill...also Italian, but she was blond. She is married to a Japanese man whom she met while in school in England. She said to me "I never thought I would ever marry a Japanese guy" but it was funny how she scrunched up her nose when she said "Japanese." I guess she got over it! Sarah had a blast playing with the bears. One is supposed to be the uncle of the other one. One is a newspaper reporter...not sure how that is supposed to play into the commercial for cable TV. Anyway, it was just another fun adventure.

3 comments:

Dave and Krisha said...

Great Job Miss Sarah!!!! What a super fun commercial!! I'm sure you were awsome!! Congrats to you miss H for making the short list!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Salinda W. said...

Hey Heather,
Cute commercial Sarah did. HOpe you don't mind me finding your blog. Its cute.
Salinda

Emilee said...

That was SO cute and kind of funny! Sarah did so good in it too! Looks like everyone had a blast. What a cool place to live!

Christmas 08