Hannah's Commercial

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sad Farewell..the Adventure Begins

Ok, so I feel like a big dork that I left my phone in the car and didn't get any pictures of any of you guys at our farewell. I am glad that most of you blog and I can see your smiling, happy faces with just a click of a button. It has been great re-visiting our Cabot Ward family...seeing some of you again and meeting some of you for the first time. This Ward is so inviting and way fun (that's why we "forgot" to go back to the Jacksonville Ward where we were supposed to be)! Thank you to the Hazeslips for hosting yet another shindig at their gorgeous house of art! Thank you to all of the people who came out to say goodbye, it meant a lot to us. As you have all heard at least once from me, "All C-130 roads lead to Little Rock Air Force Base" so there is a really good chance you will see us again. In the meantime, you will all take a trip around the world with us, as I make every attempt to continue this blog in real-blog fashion (and not as an after-thought every three or four months) keeping you up-to-date on our adventures. Stay tuned for the horrifying next issue "Traveling from Little Rock to Seattle with three small children" and the terrifying sequal "Flying from Seattle to Tokyo with those same three small children who are already tired of sitting in an airplane seat from the day before."

2 comments:

Megan said...

Heather~ I am so glad that we got to meet you during your little stint in arkansas. I wish you could stay longer but I am sure our paths will cross again... maybe we will still be here. I can't wait to read about your upcoming adventures and maybe to live through your experiences a little. Toyko looks real exciting compared to LRAFB. Keep in touch. ~ Megan

Amy said...

Good luck on your adventure! Looking forward to reading up on it!

Christmas 08